When you buy a second home at One Steamboat Place, you aren’t just purchasing a residence. You’re gaining entry into a lifestyle that can take you all over the world with reciprocal rights to Timbers Resorts’ other 5 star properties.
One Steamboat Place is the large development located at the base of the Steamboat ski mountain next to the gondola. There are whole ownership condos that owners can rent out (or not) and fractional ownership residences owners can use (or let friends and family use), but fractional owners are not allowed to rent their units. Both types of ownership are popular with One Steamboat buyers.
OSP Fractional residence opportunities:
- 1/8th fractionals can include a Catamount golf membership.
- 1/12th fractionals for people who have limited time to visit Steamboat or live close enough to use Space Available benefits.
Whole Ownership Residence Opportunities:
One Steamboat Place whole ownership condos range in size from 2,500-4,700 sq. ft. and have several floor plan configurations. Residents can design their own interiors and can rent their residences if investment income is important.
When you buy at One Steamboat Place, you get:
- a ski-in, ski-out location,
- the ability to add on a Catamount Ranch and Club membership. Catamount has a Tom Weiskopf championship golf course and waterskiing, fishing, and cross country skiing at Catamount Lake
- an onsite Spa, fine dining at Truffle Pig, fitness, pools and hot tubs
- Reciprocal rights at the other Timbers Resort Properties including Virgin Islands, Tuscany, Scottsdale, Napa Valley, Snowmass, Southern California, Vail and more.
Please contact us for pricing and availablility at One Steamboat Place.