Bear Lodge at Trappeurs Crossing in Steamboat is the 6th (and final) property in the Trappeurs Crossing condominium complex. It’s the newest and has the most features of all the Trappeurs Crossing buildings. Bear Lodge has a heated porte-cochere entry and substantial stone and wood exterior, although you’ll find the interiors to be almost identical to Emerald Lodge at Trappeurs.
Bear Lodge has the private patios with a fireplace, private hot tub, and outdoor eating area. If you own a patio condo at Trappeurs Crossing, you’ll get up to 50% more rental revenue than non-private patio condos.
Owners at Bear Lodge will find:
- a beautiful building with stone and a porte cochere
- sound systems in all the units
- oil rubbed bronze fixtures in the baths
- a heated drive
- air conditioning
- plenty of patio units with their own fireplace, hot tub, and bbq grill
- pool area with bbq grills
We would be happy to introduce you to Bear Lodge. Please call Eliese at 970.819.6372 for information on pricing, rental revenue averages, and available condos for sale.