Welcome to Steamboat Condos!
Steamboat Condos are the most common type of residential real estate near the Steamboat Ski Area. Condos are not a type of home but a form of ownership. So if you purchase a Steamboat condominium, you own from the drywall in, usually on one level. All the land, amenities, and building structure are owned in common with the other owners.
All of the maintenance for the building exterior and the grounds is paid out of the HOA (Home Owner Association) dues and managed by the HOA rules and regulations. You only have to maintain the interior, which means more time on the slopes.
Steamboat Condominiums – Pros of Ownership
- Condos can be less expensive than single family homes
- They are part of an easy lifestyle – the HOA deals with things like shoveling the snow, replacing the roof, painting the siding, and maintaining the amenities.
- They are great as “lock and leave” second homes
- They are easy to rent to generate income
- Condominiums can include amenities like pools, hot tubs, and seasonal shuttles
Steamboat Condominiums – Cons of Ownership
- You’ll have neighbors–possibly above, below, and beside your unit
- HOA fees can be pricey and CC&R restrictions can be strict
- Can be hard to finance in this challenging credit environment
Whether you are looking to buy a condo in Steamboat or sell it, you’ll find the photos, pricing, and condo details here. We make it easy to find the information you need to make an informed decision about buying and selling real estate in Steamboat.
You’ll find all the details on many of Steamboat’s most popular condominiums and townhomes listed below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, just contact us and we’ll get right back to you.
Please call (970) 819-6372 or contact us for more information on buying or selling your Steamboat condominium.
Please see our complete list of Steamboat condos and townhomes below.