Looking for a Steamboat Townhome? Ever wonder what’s the difference between a Steamboat Condominium and a Steamboat Townhome?
Steamboat Townhomes are similar style homes that share side walls. They are usually on multiple levels with no neighbors above or below your residence.
A townhouse doesn’t necessarily share ownership of common areas in the same way as condominium owners.
Seamboat Townhomes – Pros
- No neighbors living above or below you
- Generally larger , possibly with an attached garage
- Low maintenance lifestyle – HOA may cover roof repair and replacement, exterior maintenance, common area maintenance, and other expenses
- Can be easier to finance in the current lending environment
Steamboat Townhomes – Cons
- Possible noise from neighbors through shared walls
- Homeowners’ association fees and politics, and CC&R restrictions
So which one is the better buy? It depends on your lifestyle and what you are looking for. There is no concrete data that says one type of ownership appreciates faster or is easier to sell. Contact us to talk about the right property for you.
Steamboat townhome examples: Whistler Village, Herbage, Winterwood, Aspens @Walton Creek, The Enclave, Waterford, Cornerstone at the Moraine, The Evergreens, Blackhawk, Cross Timbers, Eagleridge, Stonewood, Cimarron, and Ironwood.
Please contact us at (970) 819-6372 for more information about buying or selling a Steamboat Springs townhome.