One Steamboat Place in Steamboat Springs, CO was one of the many resort developments around the country to be caught in the economic downturn and faced foreclosure. One Steamboat Place is currently in the process of working through a loan modification, and after the financing is restructured, sales should pick back up for the luxury fractional ownership and whole ownership residences.
Buyers have three choices at One Steamboat Place from use-only (amenities only; no real estate) to full ownership. Both developer-owned units and re-sale units are available, so call 970-819-6372 for a complete list.
Here are the options:
One Steamboat Place Summit Club: Use-only memberships for Steamboat home owners who live off the mountain and want the convenience of the ski-in, ski-out amenities.
- Currently priced at a one-time deposit of $70,000 plus annual dues.
- Store your skis, park your car, and enjoy the amenities at One Steamboat Place
- OSP is currently offering incentives to the next five buyers including a one-time 7 day vacation to one of the Timbers Collection resorts and one year of dues. Call 970.819.6372 for details.
One Steamboat Place Fractional Ownership–For buyers who want to spend a few weeks in Steamboat and want luxury accommodations at a fraction of the price of full ownership.
- 1/8th fractional ownership residences are currently priced at $415,000
- 1/12th fractional ownership residences are currently priced at $265,000
- Both include membership privileges at Catamount Ranch and Club while you are staying at One Steamboat Place.
One Steamboat Place Whole-Ownership Residences–for buyers who want to visit Steamboat as often as they can and have the option of renting their residence when they aren’t using it.
- Prices range from $1,925,000-$4,259,000 depending on size, views, and location.
- Nine residences are currently available.