First Tracks at Wildhorse Meadows is a great buy right now, with only five 2 bedroom condos and a couple studios left. The project is almost sold out after lowering their prices last week on the remaining condos. (Three went under contract last week.)
People like this project because:
- It’s brand new (finishes are very basic but wouldn’t take much to upgrade to granite/stainless if that’s important to you)
- First Tracks owners have access to the amenities at Trailhead Lodge. Trailhead has a great fitness area, teen room, pool, several “grotto” hot tubs, etc.
- You access to the mountain by the Wildhorse Gondola which takes you right to the base area.
- You can purchase a separate Wildhorse Club (or similar name—it’s not coming to my brain right now) membership so your family can leave your skis and boots at the private “club” in One Steamboat Place.
- HOA dues are relatively low.
If you would like to know more, please call us at 970-819-6372.